TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Enlightenment Now’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- The personal and political views and opinions of any contributor to this website are the views of the author/speaker alone, and do not reflect the editorial position of EnlightenmentNow.com, Global Enlightenment of Nevada, LLC, its owners, members, and management.
Collection of your Personal Information
Enlightenmentnow may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Enlightenmentnow’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Enlightenmentnow. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Enlightenmentnow website.
Enlightenmentnow encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Enlightenmentnow so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Enlightenmentnow is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Enlightenmentnow website.
Use of your Personal Information
Enlightenmentnow collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Enlightenmentnow may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Enlightenmentnow and its affiliates. Enlightenmentnow may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Enlightenmentnow does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Enlightenmentnow may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Enlightenmentnow, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Enlightenmentnow will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Enlightenmentnow or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Enlightenmentnow; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Enlightenmentnow, or the public.
The Enlightenmentnow website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Enlightenmentnow pages, or register with Enlightenmentnow site or services, a cookie helps Enlightenmentnow to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Enlightenmentnow website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Enlightenmentnow features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Enlightenmentnow services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Enlightenmentnow secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Enlightenmentnow does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Enlightenmentnow by contacting us.
Changes to this Statement
Enlightenmentnow will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Enlightenmentnow encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Enlightenmentnow is protecting your information.
Enlightenmentnow welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Enlightenmentnow has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Enlightenmentnow at:
Global Enlightenment of Nevada LLC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 775-527-0710
Effective as of May 31, 2016